September 03, 2010

{for} sister- Flowered Headbands

A know there are a ton of tutorials about these so I won't bore you with the details! These are SO simple to make and fun also. I made them for my little sister who is turning 12 this year. I started by buying a set of 5 headbands for $3 at Ross (favorite store ever). I bought the satin at walmart, and it was only $2 a yard. You really don't need very much so I only bought 1/4 yard of each color. The toelle I already had, as well as the felt.

I cut each piece in the shape of a lopsided circle- or petal. I burned each edge, and made each piece slightly smaller to fit within the other. The felt flowers are from the tutorial before, and the toelle material I frayed at the edges. Hope she likes them! ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...