February 18, 2011

Friday {Flip}


So excited to have Allison with Fab Rehab Creations here today! Allison has a super fun blog full of AWESOME thrift store finds, and I love me some thrift store. She is also a totally fun person and its been fun to get to know her, so bonus! :) SO jealous of her sideboard...here she is!
 
Hello Rosy Red Buttons Followers, Friends and Readers! An extra special thank you to Camilla here at RRB for inviting me over to her lovely abode!
I’m Allison…new blogger, fun-loving mom of 3 boys, occupational therapist and now, thrifty furniture rehabber (is "rehabber" a word?). I'm the one with hair ;)
Although I’m fairly new to Blogland, I am having a blast meeting new friends and checking out gobs of fun and fabulous projects ! I started up the Fab Rehab Creations blog in September 2010 after I fell.in.love with painting, rehabbing and upcycling furniture. I’ve been known to hit up Goodwill and other thrift shops more than once a week “just to check” and see if anything is new… my husband thinks I have an addiction, but because I rarely spend more than $15 for a piece of furniture, he can’t complain too much. Here are a few of my favorite projects:
My "New" Kitchen Table

My first dresser (I heart dressers):
My thriftiest find yet...my beloved $5.00 sideboard

And finally, this little side table:

I have more posts full of thrifty furniture turned fabulous. If you like what you've seen here, head on over to my blog and join the fun! Would love to have you!
 
Thanks again for being here Allison! Be sure to head on over to Allison's blog Fab Rehab Creations and follow along!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...